- Create With Me: Merch By Amazon Products
Watch me design a t-shirt for Merch By Amazon and automatically resize it for other product types, including a two-sided mug for Redbubble.
- How to Sync Multiple Designs to a Printful Listing on Etsy
How to list multiple design variations or products on Etsy and sync with Printful for automatic fulfillment.
- How to Create Text with a Photo or Pattern Background
How to add a photo or seamless pattern background fill to text.
- Best Print on Demand Services for Etsy
A comparison review of the best print on demand services for selling shirts, hoodies, mugs, prints and more on Etsy.
- FIXED: KDP Cover Made In Canva Is Too Big!
If you created a KDP cover file in Canva but it’s too big when uploaded, here’s the solution!
- Watch Me Create a Low-Content Book for KDP
Watch how I create, compile, resize, and upload a low-content book to sell on KDP.
- How to Create a Seamless Hoodie Design
How to create line up the front pocket on an all-over print hoodie to create a seamless design.
- Make Passive Income Selling Shirts – Start for FREE with Print on Demand
Learn how to make passive income from selling shirts, mugs, and other print-on-demand products – all you need is a computer!
- Adding a Gutter Margin to a PDF with Acrobat
The finishing touch on your KDP interior file is adding a proper gutter margin. Here’s how to set a gutter on a PDF in Adobe Acrobat.
- How to Increase Sales of Your Low-Content Books (Part 1: Quality Product)
In a marketplace flooded with low-content books for customers to choose from, how do you make sure your books stand out and get purchased? This first post in a three-part series will help you start with quality products.
- How to Add Bleed to PDFs with Adobe Acrobat
Did KDP reject your paperback file and tell to you add.125″ (3mm) to your page width? You need to bleed! Here’s how.